Citizens can make a request to obtain the original archival document which was not taken in a timely manner (certificate and supplement, diploma and supplement, employment history)

In order to obtain the original document, the expelled students must present:

  1. Credit book
  2. Student card
  3. Bypass List from libraries (Dragomanova Str. 5; Dragomanova Str.17, and Faculty Library)

In the absence of credit book and student card, students should provide documents about their loss, such as:

  1. A certificate from the lost and found department
  2. Newspapers advertisement about the loss of document

To get the original document the applicant is obliged to provide identity. In case of a trustee, the person ought to provide a notarized power of attorney and identity.

Order of the original document issue is executed the next visiting day after the application filling.

The application form for obtaining the original archival documents